Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Midnight's Greatest Gift


*This is a blog tribute to my amazing husband. And I thought I was the one with the creative mind, sweetie! Thanks for always making me laugh. Love you!

So Darren and I are laying in bed last night watching tv, reruns of "How I Met Your Mother" to be exact. Love that show. Well....and they took Seinfeld off at 9pm. Dumb TBS people. I miss Elaine, George, Jerry and of course...NEWMAN! I've had to settle for Barney, Lily, Marshall & Robin...Wait for it...Le-Gen-Dary! If you don't watch "How I Met Your Mother" you have no idea what I'm talking about it. And that's okay...I still love you!

Darren invented a new concept. A slogan of sorts. Please feel free to use at the water cooler tomorrow. 

MIDNIGHT'S GREATEST GIFT - When you wake up before midnight feeling like you've slept for hours on end and thinking work is right around the corner. But, you cautiously roll over to see that it's only 11:30pm. You've got 6+ hours more of sleep before dragging yourself out of bed! That's "Midnight's Greatest Gift". 

3 PM's WORST NIGHTMARE - When you wake up after midnight feeling like you HAVE NOT slept for hours and thinking work is right around the corner. You cautiously roll over to see that it's 3am. Alarm goes off in 3 hours and you have no idea how you are going to drag yourself out of bed feeling so lousy! That's "3 PM's Worst Nightmare".

Brilliant. 

So, tomorrow ask your co-worker "Midnight's Greatest Gift or 3 PM's Worst Nightmare, last night Bob"? I would like to hear what Bob has to say....

XO~

No comments:

Post a Comment